- Berkeley Digital Library SunSITE - Program information, resources, and access to digital collections.
- Carrie - Full-text electronic library hosted by the University of Kansas.
- Corpus of Middle English Prose and Verse Bibliography - An extensive archive of Middle-English electronic texts (none of which are translated into modern English, however), including works by Chaucer and the ubiquitous Anonymous.
- Digital Library Project - A University of Pennsylvania selection of digital library collections, exhibits, and finding aids prepared by digital librarians. Includes a section on obscure texts by women writers.
- Duke Papyrus Archive - Features online access to over 1,375 ancient Egyptian papyri at Duke University.
- Electronic Texts in American Studies - Features about 80 documents, primary texts, and literature associated with the history and culture of the United States; PDF format.
- Humanities Text Initiative - University of Michigan's online humanities text archives.
- New Zealand Electronic Text Centre (NZETC) - Hosted by Victoria University of Wellington. John Cawte Beaglehole Letters, Modern New Zealand Texts Collection, Print History Project and the New Zealand literary journal Sport.
- Oxford Text Archive - 2,500 texts, corpora, and reference works. Some are freely available.
- Schoenberg Centre for Electronic Text and Image - At the University of Pennsylvania Library includes a database of scanned texts from the Furness Shakespeare Library.
- Sophie - A digital library of works by German-speaking women.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:41. Information.org is a private web site.