- UNESCO Archives Portal - Directory of archives worldwide and resources related to records and archives management and to international co-operation in this area.
- Abraham Lincoln Brigade Archives - A non-profit organization devoted to the preservation and dissemination of the history of the North American role in the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939). Collections held at New York University's Tamiment Library
- American Library Association Archives - Searchable, browsable listings of the archives and documents of the American Library Association from the 1920s to the present.
- Archive Grid - Searchable database of nearly a million collection descriptions provided by libraries, museums, and archives around the world.
- Archives of the History of American Psychology - Holdings include primary materials from American psychologists, antique instruments used by psychologists, and outdated testing materials.
- International Congress on Archives 2004 - Reports from the congress in several languages.
- Maritime Archives and Collections Society - Materials related to marine history and conservation, maritime research, and nautical education.
- Repositories of Primary Sources - A listing of thousands of websites describing holdings of manuscripts, archives, rare books, historical photographs, and other primary sources for the research scholar. Maintained by Terry Abraham at the University of Idaho.
- Standards for Archival Description: A Handbook - Describes technical standards, conventions, and guidelines used by archivists in describing holdings and repositories.
- The Schøyen Collection - Comprised of manuscripts from around the world, spanning 5000 years, held in Norway.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:44. Information.org is a private web site.