- African American Collections - This collection draws upon church minute meetings, extension bulletins, personal papers, photographs, and oral histories to document the history of blacks in Alabama. Some documents may be viewed online.
- American Jewish Archives - The Jacob Rader Marcus Center at Hebrew Union College of Cincinnati, Ohio documents Jewish life in the United States. It includes manuscripts, photographs, tapes, microfilm, and genealogical materials.
- American Life Histories - Manuscripts from the Federal Writers' Project, 1936-1940, deposited in the Library of Congress Manuscripts Division. The collection can be viewed online.
- Archives of Women in Science and Engineering - Includes personal papers of women scientists and engineers and the records of related organizations, held at Iowa State University.
- Black Archives of Mid-America - Documents African-Americans in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Oklahoma, including diaries, newspapers, records and oral histories. In Kansas City, Missouri.
- Florida Atlantic University Judaica Sound Archives - Dedicated to rescuing, preserving and sharing Jewish voices and music from the past. Search the archives and listen to their recordings here.
- Institute of Microfilmed Hebrew Manuscripts - Microfilm copies of 90% of known Hebrew manuscripts, held in Jerusalem.
- International Institute of Social History - Based in the Netherlands, it is one of the world's largest research centres in the field of social history. Services, collections, online catalogue.
- National Anthropological Archives and Human Studies Film Archives - A collection of anthropological materials, including manuscripts, field notes, photographs, correspondence, maps, sound recordings, film and video, dating to 1846, held at the National Museum of Natural History.
- Tamiment Institute Library and Robert F. Wagner Labor Archives - A center for scholarly research on labor history and radical political movements.
- The Amistad Research Center - Art and manuscripts charting African-American history and race relations, located at Tulane University. Includes a digital photograph collection.
- The Education and Research Institute - Washington-based organization with an archive of formerly top-secret FBI files obtained via FOIA. List of holdings. Searchable finding aid for the 26,000+ page Silvermaster file.
- Victoria Women's Movement Archives - Collection documenting the history of women's movement groups in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:40. Information.org is a private web site.