- Dictionary Building Software for Reporters - Software program for realtime reporters and captioners that lists many diverse vocabulary lists.
- Dictionary Society of North America - An international organization of librarians, booksellers, translators, linguists, publishers, writers, journalists, and collectors. Founded in 1975 to further research in dictionary making, study, collection, and use. Member of the American Council of Learned Societies.
- Dictsearch - Search a variety of dictionaries including monolingual, bilingual, and specialty dictionaries.
- Farlex Free Dictionary - Collection of dictionaries by subject including medical and legal together with free and subscription encyclopedias, in ten languages.
- Glossaries - Collection of more than 2400 links to glossaries and dictionaries.
- KnowPlay? - Simple and integrated access to dictionaries, thesauri, encylopedias, and quotation databases.
- Research-It - Includes several dictionaries and a thesaurus as well as online tools for shipping and mailing, currency exchange, and language translation.
- Webster's Online Dictionary: The Rosetta Edition - This database doubled with a metasearch tool extracts records from a variety of online and public-domain paper dictionaries, both general and specialized. It offers English definitions, as well as translations from/to a hundred languages.
- Word Assault - Looks up multiple words simultaneously using several databases including Webster's, Easton's, Wordnet, and the Devil's Dictionary.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:36. Information.org is a private web site.