- A Word A Day - Today's Word - Audio clip, definition, and example usage.
- Commonly Misspelled Words in English - Select a reference source and click on any word in a list to get a definition, pronunciation or translation of that word to your language. Take a quiz on spelling.
- Daily Vocabulary Test - A new short three question multiple choice quiz every day to test your vocabulary knowledge.
- Dave's Choice Words - Dave's Choice Words are fun, free vocabulary building exercises.
- English Words from Chinese - English words which have come into the language from Chinese.
- Exploring Words - Another advanced English-vocabulary program for long-distance learners of all ages, everywhere.
- Grandiloquent Dictionary - A collection of 2000 words which are often omitted from dictionaries, and are in danger of being eliminated from the English language.
- Heenan's Universal Dictionary - A collection of weird and wonderful words and their alternate meanings; sources, too, where available.
- International House of Logorrhea - An online dictionary of obscure and unusual words and obsolete terms to help enhance vocabulary; over 15,500 English words with brief definitions.
- The Phrontistery - A site for lovers of obscure and unusual words, featuring a dictionary of rare words, word lists of vocabulary on specific topics, essays and discussions on etymology, vocabulary and language usage.
- Vocab Vitamins - Introduces an uncommon word or phrase each day, along with a definition. Includes archives, and a daily email service.
- Vocabulary Activities for Standardized Tests - Interactive activities on word lists based on themes.
- VocabularyMail.com - A free daily email broadcast of one to three words, their definitions, and explanations and examples of how to use them effectively in your speech and writing.
- Word Info - An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:44. Information.org is a private web site.