- ASTD - The world's leading association of workplace learning and performance professionals, forming a world-class community of practice.
- Bersin & Associates - Leading provider of best-practices research, consulting, tools, and professional development on corporate human resources, training, leadership development, technology, and talent management.
- Brandon Hall Resources - Business-critical, independent information about the technology-based training industry with specific resources for training professionals and multimedia developers.
- CEdMA - The Computer Education Management Association is an independent, no-profit organization that provides a forum for managers and directors of computer education organizations.
- e-Learning Centre - A resource designed for academics and training professionals consisting of links to world-wide learning resources.
- eLearnity - European-based independent e-learning analyst providing a corporate research subscription service, e-learning best practice reports and vendor viewpoints, and public news and whitepapers, backed up by e-learning strategy and best practice consulting.
- eLearnspace - A site intended for users, managers, developers, and facilitators of elearning. Covers a full range of issues, from what to consider before starting to how to evaluate what was done.
- Instructional Management Systems Project - An investment membership of academic, commercial and government organizations who are developing a set of specifications and prototype software for facilitating the growth and viability of distributed learning on the Internet.
- Learnativity.com - An organization created to convey Learning Theory and Learning Technology concepts and to help foster an alliance for the new learning economy.
- Learning Circuits - ASTD's online magazine offers feature articles, columns, and interactive areas for everyone interested in e-learning issues.
- Learning Technology Research Institute - A central focus for learning technology research on design innovation, the development of e-learning environments and the theoretical basis of learning technology.
- Stephen's Web - Contains information, and articles related to online learning. Includes the OLDaily, the daily e-learning newsletter.
- The MASIE Center - The MASIE Center is an international thinktank dedicated to exploring the intersection of learning and technology.
- The Sapio Institute - Non-profit online learning research, instructional design, and professional development organization.
- Web-Based Training Information Center - A non-profit resource for those interested in developing and delivering web-based training, online learning, e-learning or distance education. Surveys, discussion forums, and resource links.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:44. Information.org is a private web site.