- Building Tests to Support Instruction and Accountability - Information from The Commission on Instructionally Supportive Assessment concerning best practices for designing and implementing standardized testing.
- Collaborative Testing and Test Performance - Presents the results of a study that shows that collaborative testing alone has a significant positive association with test performance.
- National Assessment Governing Board - Provides specifics on the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) as well as the proposed Voluntary National Tests in Reading and Math.
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) - NAEP reports on U.S. student performance with comprehensive information about what students at grades 4, 8, and 12 know and can do in various subject areas.
- Number 2 Pencil - A psychometrician's weblog devoted to standardized testing. Aimed at parents, teachers, and general readers. Includes ideas, research and news.
- Organizations and Individuals to Contact for Information on Testing - Directory of contact information for the testing industry.
- Practical Assessment, Research, and Evaluation - Referreed, full-text on-line journal whose purpose is to provide education professionals access to relevant articles that can have a positive impact on assessment, research, evaluation, and teaching practices.
- Question Base - A free questions editor and tester. The program must be downloaded before any questions can be identified.
- Test Design - Discussion of the question of how "difficult" should a test be?
- What Do Test Scores in Texas Tell Us? - Rand Corporation's study of the Texas Assessment of Academic Skills (TAAS)test scores in Texas. Includes link to Rand Corp. press release and Rand CEO's statement.
- World Class Arena - International initiative designed to identify and assess gifted and talented students. Devised by the Department for Education and Skills in the UK. Example questions, online assessments, registration details for schools. Focuses on mathematics and problem solving.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:43. Information.org is a private web site.