- A Guide to the Individualized Education Program - US Government plan to assist educators, parents, and state and local educational agencies in implementing the requirements of Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Council of Educators for Students with Disabilities - Section 504 and special education (IDEA) resources and conferences for educators of students with disabilities.
- DoDEA Special Education Resource Directory - Guide to online resources related to technology in Special Education.
- ISER - Internet Special Education Resources - Directory of professionals who serve the learning disabilities and special education communities.
- SEN Teacher - Resources for teachers working with children with special needs, including severe learning difficulties and autism.
- Special Education News - News relating to educating students with disabilities.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention: BAM! Body and Mind - Provide information, materials for students and classrooms. Has related information about birth defects, child development, and disability and health.
- Transition Coalition - Resources for providing transition services to young adults with disabilities in secondary special education. Features include free publications, e.training, and contacts for parents, service providers, and teachers.
- Yahoo! Groups: IEP and Special Education - Mailing list for disabilities group to support one another with information.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:37. Information.org is a private web site.