- Berkley Electronic Press (bepress) - Publishes peer-reviewed electronic journals and develops software for scholarly publishing. Also hosts searchable institutional repositories.
- Directory of Open Access Journals - Categorized, searchable links to free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals.
- EBSCO Online - An electronic journals service available to both academic and corporate subscribers. It aggregates access to electronic journals from various publishers.
- Elsevier - Information on journals in a wide range of academic fields. Includes subscription details, author information and online access for subscribers.
- Emerald Group Publishing Limited - Publisher of journals in management and library and information services, engineering, applied science and technology.
- Gateway Service Center of Chinese and Korean Academic Journal Publications - Provides free delivery of full-text copies of Chinese-language and Korean-language academic journal articles not otherwise available to researchers in the United States.
- Genamics JournalSeek - Database of thousands of journals. Main focus on Scientific disciplines, but listings are not exclusive.
- GetCited.org - Database of journals and corporate publications, searchable by a number of criteria. Also features discussion forum for researchers.
- International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) - Information on the ISSN, which identifies periodicals worldwide, whether in printed form or other media (including online).
- Open Journal Systems - An open source journal management and publishing system that has been developed by the federally funded Public Knowledge Project. List of features, documentation, online demonstration, and download. [GLP]
- Periodicals Index Online - Provides over 9 million article records, covering journals and periodicals from 1770 to 1990 in the arts, social sciences and humanities. Published online by Chadwyck-Healey. Subscription required but a free trial is available.
- Project Muse - Subscription based academic journals site with 250 quality titles from over 40 publishers. Articles can be searched by keyword or phrase, including Boolean qualifiers. Free samples.
- Serials in Cyberspace - Links to sites dealing with electronic journals.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:34. Information.org is a private web site.