- KD Nuggets Tool Links - Tools for Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. Includes a list of tools with Internet links.
- Megaputer Intelligence - Data, text, and web mining software. PolyAnalyst includes in-place mining, strong Microsoft integration.
- Mining Customer Data - By Gary Saarenvirta. A step-by-step look at a powerful clustering and segmentation methodology.
- model&mine - Dorian Pyle, author of "Data Preparation for Data Mining", provides resources on data mining, business modeling, and analytical CRM, including: articles, White Papers, downloads, books, information on courses and consulting, links, and FAQs for mining pro's and newbies.
- Psybertron Knowledge Modelling Weblog - What, Why and How do we Know ? Research into models for knowledge management in business organisation decision support. (Supersedes Ian's Knowledge Modelling Weblog)
- Second Moment - The news and business resource for applied analytics. Powerful content weblog mixing articles, commentary, technique and critique of the intersection of academic KD research and the directed KD of corporations.
- UCI Knowledge Discovery in Databases Archive - An online repository of large data sets which encompasses a wide variety of data types, analysis tasks, and application areas at the University of California at Irvine.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:44. Information.org is a private web site.