- Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology - Attached to the University of Oxford, United Kingdom. Antiquities collections range from Paleolithic to Victorian, from Egypt to Britain.
- Michael C. Carlos Museum - Information on the art collection that includes objects from ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, the Near East, and the ancient Americas. Located Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Museum of Antiquities - Features full scale replicas of Greek, Roman, and Medieval sculpture, the originals of which are housed in such famous museums as the British Museum and the Louvre located at the University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada.
- Museum of Byzantine Culture - Presents its collections and its history, details of temporary exhibits, conferences, and concerts. Includes hours and entrance fees. Located in Thessaloniki, Greece. [Greek and English]
- Museum of Classical Archaeology - Exhibits a collections of pottery shards and of casts of Greek and Roman sculpture, with a public collection numbering over 600 plaster casts. Searchable database. Located in the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Museum of Cycladic Art - Ancient Aegean sculpture and artifacts. Located in Athens, Greece.
- Oriental Institute Museum - University of Chicago, Illinois. Part of the university's Oriental Institute, which has supported research and archaeological excavation in the Near East since 1919, the museum exhibits major collections of antiquities from Egypt, Mesopotamia, Iran, Syria, Palestine, and Anatolia.
- The Acropolis Museum - Houses masterpieces of ancient Greek civilization and art, including sculptures, friezes, and figurines located in Athens, Greece.
- The Menil Collection - Houses and exhibits the permanent collection of John and Dominique de Menil, including art from antiquity, the Byzantine world, tribal cultures, and the twentieth century. In Houston, Texas.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - This museum in New York, New York has large collections of ancient art, including Greek, Roman and Near Eastern. Online descriptions and highlights of the collections, current exhibitions and visitor information.
- The Museum of National Antiquities - Antiquities museum in Stockholm, Sweden. Includes exhibits, activities, collection information, and a virtual tour.
- The Nicholas P. Goulandris Foundation: Museum of Cycladic Art - Houses the collections of Cycladic and ancient Greek art belonging to Nicholas and Aikaterini Goulandris. The Cycladic collection is ancient art from the Cyclades Island culture between 3200 and 200 B.C.E.. Located in Athens, Greece.
- The Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology - Fourth finest collection of Greek ceramics in Britain, attached to the University of Reading's Classics department. History of the museum, plan and description of exhibits, schools information and tour.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:44. Information.org is a private web site.