- George Eastman House - Collects and interprets images, films, and equipment in the disciplines of photography and motion picture. Located in Rochester, New York. Entrance Charge.
- Museum of the Moving Image - Located in Astoria, New York. Integrating works of art, artifacts, audio-visual presentations, and interactive exhibits. Entrance charge.
- National Museum of Photography, Film and Television - Based in Bradford in West Yorkshire, this free museum includes a collection of television programme and technical historical artifacts. Shockwave required to view website.
- Texas Archive of the Moving Image - An independent non-profit organization dedicated to preserving and educating the public about Texas film heritage. Collections, events, and services. Located in Austin, Texas.
- The Bill Douglas Centre - Exeter University's history of cinema and popular culture public museum and academic research centre. Free admission.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:34. Information.org is a private web site.