- American Classical Music Hall of Fame and Museum - Cincinnati, OH museum and hall of fame honoring all aspects of classical music.
- Beethoven Memorial Museum - Floridsdorf, Vienna, Austria: The former home of countess Erdödy, where some of Beethoven's works were composed; now houses a museum and small concert hall.
- Enrico Caruso Museum of America - Brooklyn, New York, open only by appointment: includes contact information and gift shop.
- Ferenc Listz Memorial Museum - Well-illustrated reconstruction of his last Budapest flat, where he lived from 1881-1886, with biographical information, virtual tour, and information from the Liszt Research Centre.
- The Alan Hovhaness International Research Centre - A collection of composer Alan Hovhaness research materials. Consists of correspondence, documents, recordings, interviews, videos, programmes, photographs, and articles. Located in Yerevan, Armenia.
- The Grainger Museum - Music, instruments, manuscripts, artworks, textiles and costumes related to the life and contemporaries of Percy Aldridge Grainger (1882-1961).
- Villa-Lobos Museum - [Rio de Janeiro] Dedicated to Heitor Villa-Lobos: museum displays and activities; MIDI samples; many categorized links.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:39. Information.org is a private web site.