- Japanese American National Museum - Preserving, interpreting and sharing the experiences of Japanese Americans. Located in Los Angeles, California.
- Korean Cultural Center of Los Angeles - Operated by the Korean government's Ministry of Culture and Tourism, dedicated to providing insights into the rich cultural heritage of Korea.
- Mai Wah Society - Preserves and interprets the Asian heritage of southwest Montana through its museum in historic buildings in Butte, Montana.
- Museum of Chinese in the Americas - Store, calendar, exhibition, and resources. Located in New York, New York.
- The Japanese Canadian National Museum (JCNM) - A non profit organization functioning to inform people about Japanese Canadians through programs and activities. Mission statement, history, and membership details are presented. Located in Burnaby, British Columbia.
- Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre - Promotes understanding of the lifestyles and traditions of Laos’ ethnic diversity. Features exhibits, activities, and general information. Located in Luang Prabang.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:37. Information.org is a private web site.