- Chimayo Museum - Working to document and preserve the history and culture of Northern New Mexico Hispanic settlements.
- Museo de las Americas - Collecting, preserving, and interpreting the diverse art, history, and cultures of Latino people of the Americas. Located in Denver, Colorado.
- Museum of Latin American Art - The museum is located in the newly developing East Village Arts District of Long Beach, California and features contemporary Latin American art.
- Museum of South Texas History - The heritage and blended culture found in the Rio Grande Valley between South Texas and Northeastern Mexico. Located in Edinburg.
- National Museum of Mexican Art - Set in the heart of the Pilsen/Little Village community with permanent and traveling exhibits dedicated to the work of Mexican and Mexican American artists. Located in Chicago, Illinois.
- The Mexican Museum - The museum's permanent collection holds more than 12,000 objects representing thousands of years of Mexican history and culture within the Americas. Includes a calendar of events, educational programs, general information and membership details. Located in San Francisco, California, United States.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:39. Information.org is a private web site.