- American Swedish Historical Museum - Dedicated to preserving and promoting the contributions of Swedes and Swedish-Americans in the United States. Includes upcoming events, educational programs, floor plan, membership, volunteering and directions. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Hjemkomst Center - Multi-use facility owned and operated by the City of Moorhead, Minnesota, houses exhibits the Hjemkomst Viking ship, a replica of the Hopperstad Stave Church, and is home to the Clay County Museum. Includes hours, special events, and map directions.
- Scandinavian East Coast Museum - Artifacts documenting the history of Scandinavians who settled in the Brooklyn, New York and other eastern areas.
- Swedish American Museum Center - The museum's permanent exhibit, The Dream of America - The Swedes Who Built Chicago, highlights the contributions of Swedes in Chicago.
- The American Swedish Institute - An historic museum offering a variety of programs designed to celebrate Swedish culture. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:42. Information.org is a private web site.