- A. Philip Randolph/Pullman Porter Museum - Celebrating A. Philip Randolph and the African American railroad attendant. Located in Chicago, Illinois.
- National Museum of Horse Shoeing Tools and Hall of Honor. - Features tools of the blacksmith and farrier, several panels of displays of horseshoes, and library collection. Includes photo tour and contact information. Located near Sulphur, Oklahoma.
- Penrith Museum of Printing - Non-profit organization devoted to the restoration and display of working printing machinery and equipment. Includes list of machines, photos, hours, membership details, links and directions. Located in Australia.
- The Garda Síochána Museum and Archives - Museum of the Republic of Ireland's national police force, outlining the history of policing. Includes archives containing police related publications, records, and the DMP registry. Located in Dublin.
- The New York City Police Museum - The history of the department through collections of materials relating to its 160-year history.
- The Phoenix Police Museum - The history of the department through collections and exhibits.
- The RCMP Heritage Centre - The regimental museum of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, located in Regina, Saskatchewan. Includes hours of operation. [English and French]
- Vancouver Police Centennial Museum - The museum, owned by the Vancouver Police Historical Society, presents the history of Vancouver Police through exhibits and programs.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:36. Information.org is a private web site.