- Basilian Fathers Museum - Dedicated to Ukrainian cultural and religious heritage. Features collection of old liturgical books, documents, chalices, crucifixes, church furnishings, vestments and icons, folk art and gift shop. Includes hours, school programs, free admission and location. Located in Mundare, Alberta.
- Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem - Exhibits Biblical history through ancient Near Eastern art, from early civilization through the early Christian era.
- Kosanji Temple Museum - Originally founded by the Buddhist priest Koso Kosanji in memory of his mother in 1936. Museum exhibits the history of the temple, as well as art collected by the priest.
- Living Bible Museum - Features life-sized dioramas of Old and New Testament stories, a collection of rare Bibles, woodcarvings and American votive folk art. Includes a visitor's guide, newsletters, maps and directions to the location in Mansfield, Ohio, United States.
- Menno-Hof Mennonite Anabaptist Interpretive Center - Features multi-image presentations and historical exhibits of Mennonite and Amish life and culture. Located in Shipshewana, Indiana.
- Museum of Church History and Art - Previews of current exhibits, archive of previous exhibits, and information about upcoming exhibits. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Museum of Contemporary Religious Art - Includes information about the museum, featured and past presentations, hours of operation, and contact information.
- The Angel Museum - Features over 6,000 of The Berg Angel Collection and the Black Angel Collection donated by Oprah Winfrey. Includes history of facility, photos, hours and directions. Located in a former church in Beloit, Wisconsin.
- The Sam Azeez Museum of Woodbine Heritage - The museum celebrates the history of the wave of immigration at the end of the 19th century that brought Russian Jewish settlers to the area known as Woodbine. Includes hours, photo galleries, events, exhibits and location.
- Vatican Museums - Christus Rex presents over 5,000 images of religious works of art preserved in churches, cathedrals and monasteries all over the world.
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to email@example.com. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:41. Information.org is a private web site.