- Germ - Searchable WordNet and Roget's Thesaurus with meaning trees.
- Lexical Freenet - Search for relationships between words and concepts that might never have occurred to you before.
- Phrases Thesaurus - A resource for writers. Enter a single word and it will return a list of phrases and sayings that are related to the word in some way. In English.
- Roget's II: The New Thesaurus - 3rd edition. Contains over 260,000 synonyms and cross-references. Features succinct word definitions and hyperlinked category index.
- Thesaurus - Synonyms and antonyms from AOL's Research & Learn channel.
- Thesaurus.com - Online version of Roget's II: The New Thesaurus, 3rd edition.
- Thinkmap Visual Thesaurus - Interactive dictionary and thesaurus using a visual display for data navigation.
- WordNet - a Lexical Database for English - An on-line lexical reference system whose design is inspired by current psycholinguistic theories of human lexical memory. English nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are organized into synonym sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept. Different relations link the synonym sets. From the Cognitive Science Laboratory, Princeton University
- Wordsmyth Educational Dictionary-Thesaurus - Integrated English dictionary and thesaurus.
- WWWebster Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
|Caution: It has come to our attention that certain spammers have spoofed email with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner of Information.org has no relation with these emails whatsoever. Some of the emails may be related to scams known as Advance Fee Fraud. Please read the FTC Consumer Alert. (In Spanish: FTC Alerta para Consumidores)|
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:23:33. Information.org is a private web site.